Thu, 15 Oct|
Content Call: WAPPY Members during the Pandemic
Time & Location
15 Oct 2020, 21:00
About the Event
Education has been one of the hardest hit sectors during the coronavirus pandemic, and students have been forced to adapt in a big way. Now that schools have reopened and a new academic year has begun, we want to hear from the wonderful students of WAPPY about their experiences being back in school.
Our aim is to generate a creative archive to document the incredible resilience of our students during these unprecedented times. We are excited to announce that we are now accepting creative submissions from students of all ages until October 15th 2020. All entries will be displayed on our website.
We welcome short stories, poems, drawings, artwork and short video performances that respond to one of the following prompts:
- How have things changed at school because of the pandemic?
- What was it like to study full-time from home?
- What do you miss most about your education from before the pandemic?
- Do you like any of the changes that have arisen at school because of the pandemic?
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com, with 'Content Call Submission' as the subject line.
You can send the creative submission as an attachment. If under 16, please have your parent/guardian email on your behalf. If over 16, please cc. your parent/guardian into the email.
Kindly provide the following information within the main body of the email:
- Full name of WAPPY member
- Title of submission
- Type of submission (e.g. poem, short story, drawing)
- If under 18, please provide the full contact details of a parent/guardian (Guardian's name, email, phone number)
- I confirm that I am happy for this submission to be displayed on www.wappy.org.uk
We're excited to see all of your amazing entries!